We have the final jacket for Ree Drummond’s forthcoming cookbook- The Pioneer Woman Cooks: A Year of Holidays!
America’s favorite accidental cowgirl is back with a fantastic collection of recipes, photos, and homespun humor to help you celebrate the holidays all through the year. From a Resolution Smoothie on New Year’s Day to decadent Dessert Shots on New Year’s Eve, Ree Drummond presents inspired menus for breakfasts, brunches, lunches, dinners, parties, gifts, and feasts, accompanied by dozens of her signature step-by-step photos.
Bring family and friends together all through the years with scrumptious treats such as:
• Super Bowl: Whiskey BBQ Sliders and Dr. Pepper Cupcakes
• St. Patrick’s Day: Guinness Coffee Cake and Irish Stew
• Easter: Glazed Baked Easter Ham and Asparagus and Peas with Lemon and Dill (plus-great leftover options!)
• Mother’s Day: Scones (multiple variations) and Eggs Norwegian
• Fourth of July: Loaded Queso, Red, White, and Blue Sangria
• Halloween: Caramel Apples (multiple variations), Platter of Darkness (a fun spread of munchies for a Halloween party or trick-or-treat snacking), Mummy Dogs
• Thanksgiving: Roasted Turkey, Perfect Turkey Gravy, Dressing/Stuffing (multiple variations)
• Christmas: Prime Rib, Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce
Filled with creative and inspiring ideas for parties, gatherings, and family meals all year round, the book includes dozens of mouthwatering dishes, including sixteen recipes for Thanksgiving alone, helping home cooks whip up a variety of feasts from soup to nuts. And for Christmas she includes special homemade treats, including Caramel Apple Rolls, Christmas Rum Cake, and a selection of happy-making cookies, perfect for Christmas deliveries to family and friends.
spreads can be found here: Pioneer Woman Holidays spreads
The Pioneer Woman Cooks: A Year of Holidays! by Ree Drummond
- ISBN: 9780062225221 $29.99
- on sale 10/29/2013